We have been so encouraged and overwhelmed with generosity in the last few weeks- thank you so much for helping us get this far with our fundraising!!!!
We are 1/3 of the way there!
- We are still making progress!
-Nick and I have both taken turns leading the morning class devotional in French
(You will still find Nick here, faithfully in his study spot, every day after class)
- Lately, we've been learning lots about French pronouns, words used in the Bible, and several new verb tenses. We don't have verb tenses in English like they do in French. If you want to feel overwhelmed along with us...click here
-Nick also reads in French every day- he reads me a bible story out of this book every evening! :)
-This photo is a little outdated now, but this is our class! We are blessed to be learning French along with such awesome people. After they finish studying, they will be headed to Togo, Cameroon, Senegal, France (to be pastors here), and several other countries. Can't wait to see what God does through each of them!
Some things we would love prayer for:
- That we would make the most of our last 2 months of class time. Can't believe it will be June in a few days!
- The groundwork is being laid for the Ponseti (Clubfoot) Program in Madagascar! Please pray that God would prepare the hearts and minds of the local healthcare workers who we will work side by side with all year.
- That we would continue to make progress towards our goal of being fully funded for the Madagascar outreach
- That we would find an opportunity for Nick to finish his continuing education (for keeping up his USA physio license) in the midst of all of our travel
- That Suzanne's nursing license would be approved in Australia! (this is a really long process, which we started last June, and we're waiting for a final decision)
Thanks for the prayers!!!